ZiwiPeak for dogs is an air-dried form of raw food for all stages of life. New Zealand grass fed venison, lamb, beef and locally caught shellfish and seafood. No preservatives, fillers, grains, sugars, salt, glycerines, antibiotics, hormones or food colouring used.

Our dry pet food is 90% meat that has been air-dried. The remaining 10% is green tripe, chicory, parsley and kelp – plus essential vitamins and minerals.

Our canned pet food is 66% raw meat. The remaining 34% is natural moisture, and essential vitamins and minerals.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES

Showing all 8 results